This is probably most annoying thing that happened to an AdSense publisher. If you are new AdSense publisher, there are chances that your single mistake or non awareness of Google AdSense policy can put your AdSense account banned by Google team. Here in this article I have tried to make you aware of the possible reasons, which may stop your first AdSense payment and terminate you from the program.
Generally this happens to new publishers only, because of the following possible reasons.
- They are new to AdSense Publisher program and not aware of the quality, structure and strict policy of the Google AdSense program.
- They might be new to internet market and not aware of possible scams and black hat strategies that may harm the ranking of website and the credibility also which results in termination of AdSense account.
- Where money is involved, there are unlimited efforts of getting it through shortcut ways. To get dummy AdSense account, fast money from new AdSense account, thousands of web masters are applying for the AdSense. AdSense is committed to keep the program neat and clean for advertiser's safety and quality. Hence Google AdSense team always keeps "Red Eye" on new publisher's behavior and money making strategies. Once they found the problem with policy, they will not even think for second and terminate your form the AdSense program.
- Duplicate or un appropriate website content.
- Paid or requested traffic. Not enough Search engine traffic.
- Unethical way of marketing and generating traffic to website.
- Clicking your self on AdSense clicks or asking your friends to click in order to generate more income in your AdSense account.
- Break of policy.
Here are few AdSense tips and strategies derived from the experience and research.
- There is no need to say at this time, strictly follows the AdSense policy.
- Use only Ethical ways to generate traffic to your site, No Back hat SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tricks.
- Avoid using, automatic content generator, content re-writer or backlink generator and any kind of automated tool that works in unethical way or you are not aware of how that tool works.
- Do not rush behind the money. Once you got your AdSense account approved, monetize your blog / website and keep working slowly and smartly. Remove all AdSense payment hold and wait for your first AdSense income. Do not play much with the AdSense ad codes and placement before receiving your first payment from AdSense, not because it's not allowed but because you might make an self click or any other mistake accidentally resulting in break of AdSense policy and hence termination of account.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Chirag_Gadara